Welcome to GRE Test Prep
Guaranteed to Improve Test Scores
GRE Test Prep
Here’s how we help students get a better score in their tests.
ABOUT GRE TEST
The Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) is used by thousands of graduate and business schools to make admission and fellowship decisions. Many programs require scores from the GRE General Test as part of a complete application, and some also require or recommend scores from one more more GRE Subject Tests.
The GRE General Test features question types that closely reflect the kind of thinking you’ll do in graduate or business school.
- Verbal Reasoning — Measures your ability to analyze and evaluate written material and synthesize information obtained from it, analyze relationships among component parts of sentences and recognize relationships among words and concepts.
- Quantitative Reasoning — Measures problem-solving ability using basic concepts of arithmetic, algebra, geometry and data analysis.
- Analytical Writing — Measures critical thinking and analytical writing skills, specifically your ability to articulate and support complex ideas clearly and effectively.
The total testing time for the computer-delivered GRE General test is about 3 hours and 45 minutes, plus short breaks. There are six sections to the test: One Analytical Writing section with two separately timed writing tasks. Two Verbal Reasoning sections.
The see the schedule or GRE Tests, please visit: https://www.ets.org/gre/revised_general/register/centers_dates/
Three scores are reported on the GRE® General Test:
- a Verbal Reasoning score reported on a 130–170 score scale, in 1-point increments
- a Quantitative Reasoning score reported on a 130–170 score scale, in 1-point increments
- an Analytical Writing score reported on a 0–6 score scale, in half-point increments
Any section in which you answer no questions at all will be reported as a No Score (NS).
You can take the GRE sample test at any of our centers for FREE to assess your skills.
OTHER TEST PREPS FROM
HIGH SCHOOL ENTRANCE TESTS
COLLEGE ENTRANCE TESTS
GIFTED AND TALENTED TESTS